Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally


I'm so excited, I finally got my foyer painted and I love it !! Victoria must be worried that Santa might be leaving her coal this year because not only did she bring me home my most favorite soup for lunch (Cheese broccoli in a bread bowl from Panera Bread) w/out me asking, but when she got home from school the first thing she did was to help me paint.

When I first put the paint on the wall I was really leary, but now that it's dry I LOVE it, I might just have to put a reading corner in there LOL. The trim is bright white and the walls are peacock blue, the knobs on the closets are black iron and I'm getting black iron switch plates and a new light fixture to match.

How crazy to be so excited about a foyer, but that's me for ya ;-)

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen