Thursday, February 7, 2008

Calgon, take me away

Ben has had a Staph infection in his top lip this week, Tuesday afternoon we ended up in the hospital as the Drs thought he was going septic, thankfully he wasn't but his body was having a tough time dealing. Today he's so much better and has even eaten 3 square meals, this is the first day he's really eaten since last Saturday.
During this time Reagan has been acting a little 'off' I put it down to all that was going on here w/ Ben, and Marc been gone, nope she's been fighting off a cold, now her body knows I can give her 100% , she's come down w/ a doozey, fever, snotty nose, complaining of a headache and sore throat, the whole 9 yards.
Marc will be home tonight, later than planned, but I think I'm going to give him 24 hrs notice and take myself somewhere for an hour of Penny time, the craft section at the library seems to have my name on it right now.

1 comment:

fireflymom said...

Hope you are able to have some time to yourself this weekend.

Google Analytical

screen