Saturday, March 12, 2011

I knew it

Though there are times that Ben and Reagan fight like cats and dogs and you can hear Reagan yell loud and clear "Ben I hate you" and then see Ben run in the opposite direction after he's just done something to annoy the living daylights out of her... took her last piece of gum, shot her with a Nerf dart as she rounded the corner,  they have always had a really special relationship, it's so sweet and everything I imagined a relationship would be if I had an older brother (I was always so jealous of my friends who had big brothers)
Today they spent the morning up in his room together, Ben was cleaning, Reagan was sat on his bed keeping him company, talking his ear off, drawing and writing. She took a little break from him and came to show me what she had written for him, it was the sweetest list EVER of the top things she liked about her brother and because I think it's so sweet and need to have a way to always remember it I decided to post it and share it over here.

Things I like about Ben
--------------------------
1. Nice
2.Fun
3. Loving
4.Best brother
5.cool
6.Fun to hang out with
7. Awesome
8.Funny
9.Lots of cool friends
10.Includes me when friends are over
11.Gross
12.Loves to be nice
13.Talkative
14.Sweet
15.Weird
16.Fun way annoying
17.Polite

Sweet huh ? :)

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen