Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hobby Lobby, that was a cheap shot

Every time I walk into the foyer of Hobby Lobby I am blown away by how good it smells, I literally stand there and breathe it all in a couple of times. Yesterday after walking around and around figuring they had to be selling their 'signature ' scent somewhere I asked a sales Assosciate if they sold it, sure enough she sent me to the aisle with potpourris and candles, told me it was Fall berries (or something like that) I picked up the bag, took a whiff and no nothing like what's in their foyer, I ended up sniffing every bag and every candle and nothing came close so I walked away defeated. On my way out the store Victoria stopped and said "No way, Mom it's AirWick Plug in's " HUH ? Sure enough all along the power strip on the back wall camouflaged by Christmas trees and furniture were Air Wick and Febreeze plug ins. Apparently it must be a special combo that someone has found works well together because there would be an Airwick and Febreeze plugged in next to each other and then about 6 more outlets down would be the same combo.
So now I'm off to Walmart to figure it out, Hobby Lobby, you could make a fortune if you would just come up with your own signature scent, surely you are aware of how many people wak in and exclaim "Man, it smells good in here."

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen