Sunday, October 12, 2008

The month for detours

Forgive me, I apparently have Blog ADD, and can't stay focused on one thing for more than a couple of days.
What has distracted me today, you may wonder. Well this post on my friend Bean's blog has.

As someone who hates the cold, I can't even begin to imagine being left homeless out on the streets with nothing to keep me warm.
As you'll see in that post the men are in dire need for gloves and mittens. If you or if you know of someone that knits or crochets, please think about making a pair or 2 to donate to this worthy cause or maybe check out your local homeless shelter and find out what the homeless people in your area are in need of.

Remember, many people are only one or two paychecks away from being homeless.

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen