Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ick, Ick, Freaking Gross

Ever seen, heard or read something that just overloads your Ick Senses ? It doesn't happen to me too often, I've a pretty strong stomach and not a whole lot grosses me out, but Dear Lord, Bean went over and above today with her vintage Recipe. When I first saw that she had posted it on her blog I was all ready to send a private jet to go pick up Annabel and bring her here, I couldn't imagine any mother in her right mind could possibly make that and serve it to her family, Thank God Bean was just being her normal sick minded self and posted it for grins and giggles.
Want a vintage Jello recipe perfect for Halloween ? Go check out this one BLECH !!!

3 comments:

Bean said...

hahaha!!! you never had a grandma who made shrimp jello casserole with cocktail sauce and all??? Let's just say, I've seen MUCH worse than that recipe, hahaha!! Jell-O disasters must be an American phenomena

Bean said...

hahaha!!

Shrimp Mold Salad

1 (3 ounce) pkg. lemon Jello
1 cup hot water
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or seafood sauce
Salt to taste
1/4 to 1/2 cup each celery, green pepper and onions
8 ounce cooked shrimp

Place shrimp and vegetables in bottom of mold. Add cooled Jello. Use some lemon juice and hot sauce to taste.

Bean said...

I think my grandma's had mayo in it too, though *chuckle*

Google Analytical

screen