Monday, April 7, 2008

What a great start to the week

And I really mean that.
After a busy weekend Reagan is still fast asleep in bed, it is now 8:00am, for her to sleep beyond 6:30am is almost unheard of.
Ben and I have sat down here visiting, talking about how he loves the school testing that is going on now and telling me all about Cheetahs... Did you know they don't roar ? I'd never thought about it until he said that, hmmm a little trivia to start your day.
When it was time for him to leave he gave me a hug goodbye and told me "Tell Reagan I said, I Love You .... What a sweet boy, he makes my heart want to sing.

2 comments:

Bean said...

Do you mean cheetahs? Hehe!

A Little Of A Lot said...

I knew I'd spelt it wrong, yes I meant CHEETAHS.
Cut me some slack it was early in the morning and had had no coffee ;-)
Off to change the oops

Google Analytical

screen