Friday, December 12, 2008
Need a quick and easy Christmas treat ?
Then look no further. I have the perfect recipe for you, and the best part is it takes no time to make and if you are in a pinch for time you can go shower while it's setting, no hanging around waiting for the timer and then waiting for cookies to cool.
My friend Tracey made this for our Moms cookie swap last week and I think everyone agreed how yummy it was, too good not to share, that's for sure.
CHRISTMAS COOKIE BARK
1 12oz bag of milk chocolate chips
1 12oz bag of white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies
1) Break up the Oreo cookies
2) Melt the chocolate chips in 2 seperate bowls
3) Add 1/2 the crushed cookies to the melted milk chocolate and stir together add the other 1/2 to the melted white chocolate and stir together
4)Spread the melted chocolate over wax paper layed on a cookie sheet, with a knife or a spoon swirl the 2 together.
5) Place in a refrigerator for 20 mins or until set
6) Break the bark into pieces and ENJOY !!
See how simple that is ? No more slaving in the kitchen for hours baking cookies ... gotta love that ;-)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (114)
- Christmas revisited
- So what do you do when life hands you stress ?
- SHE CAME HOME ;-)
- Oh where oh where could our little cat be ?
- Need a quick and easy Christmas treat ?
- To all you pattern makers out there
- Somebody caught this Gingerbread Man
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- And the winner is
- Giveaway #2
- What more does a girl need...
- The winner is......
- Give Away Day
- Christmas countdown
- ▼ December (14)