Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Really ?



I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I blogged, guess I've been in a blogging slump, ah well, it happens to the best of us right ?

What a difference 2 months makes, Reagan went from 6 to 7 and  into 1st Grade, Ben went from 12 to 13 ( at least will be on Friday) and into 7th grade, Victoria graduated High School and started her first job, I gave in and let Victoria's boyfriend give Reagan a puppy for her Birthday... what was I thinking ? the school runs started back up, schedules fell back into place along with Fall sports and Marching band,  I have found myself with more hours in the day to do as I please than I have in the last 18 1/2 years and it feels weird and liberating all at the same time.
Just like 95% of the U.S population we are having a tough time making ends meet and so the shop that went into a slump during the Summer also,  is now picking up and with the (much) cooler temperatures keeping me more inclined to want to stay inside, I have rekindled my love affair with my sewing machine and we have been inseparable this week creating things for the Fall and upcoming Holiday season, can we really be thinking holidays already ? In fact we have been so inseparable that my husband asked me just the other night if I could maybe drag myself away from the machine for a couple of hours and give him a little attention, I obliged but reminded him that Fred Singer provides clothes for our children, to which he retorted "I provide a roof over their heads" Couldn't argue with that logic, appears that they're both great providers and help immensely in the creativity dept.
Marc helped create these 3 beauties

Fred helped create these

The latter 3 are for sale in the shop The other 3 I'm bound by law to keep :)
 




No comments:

Google Analytical

screen