Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alien Abduction

I know there's a lot of speculation as to whether or not there is life on other planets and whether or not aliens come down to visit earth, well after this morning I am here to tell you it is very, very real.
Reagan and I were in the living room doing some of her Scratch Art (very fun) once we were done I asked her if she'd like a snack and that's when the alien abduction happened, the child in front of me said " Yes, once I vacuum up these small pieces." 'Scuse me ? my child does not like the vacuum and she especially doesn't like to clean up, confused I said "Have at it" and I went to prepare the snack. Whilst doing that the Reagan lookalike went and got the vacuum plugged it in and proceeded to pick up every single speck of paper and then she caught me taking her picture and that's when it almost got ugly, do you see that face ?
I retreated back to the kitchen as the Reagan lookalike continued cleaning and as quick as the abduction happened my sweet child reappeared, ate a brownie downed a glass of milk and left the cup and plate on the table for me to clean up. I was kind of hoping the alien Reagan would hang around for a while and clean up the whole house, but alas no such luck.

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen