Thursday, July 28, 2011

Evinrude

Evinrude, the motor that just keeps going and going, want to meet my Evinrude ?


She's the motor around here that never stops going. She wakes up at 7:30am and she continues talking non stop until she goes to bed at around 10pm in the Summer, sometimes later. By the time she's asleep I'm a basket case. I don't know of anybody who can ask "Mom, what's your favorite animal ?" be told "A giraffe" and 10 mins later after talking the whole entire time she finishes up with "Do you really think Daddy's first memory is sitting in a yellow bath tub on his dresser ?" How does that work ? I've been complaining lately about not sleeping at night, I think I know why, I'm still hearing her voice echoing around my head even while she's sleeping, asking me a billion questions, telling me the life story of a friend, talking about what we're doing from one hour to the next and trying to figure out every minute of every day from now until eternity. Oh how I'm beginning to love my glass of wine at night.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I think I have the similar model Evinrude! Mine is called "The Rose".I love her to pieces, but am very grateful that she loves going to school.

Amy said...

I get the same thing from my 8-year-old. I'm glad she wants to share, but I often have to tell her "Mommy needs a time out from all the chattering!"

Google Analytical

screen