Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let's play a game

Q : What do these 2 things have in common ?
A: Ben's finger

You weren't expecting that answer were you ? So I'm sat down watching Survivor (How ironic) and Ben came to me and said Mom, what should I do about this ? To which he held up his middle finger (what can I say he's 14) or what would have been his middle finger if I could have seen it, and why couldn't I see it ? You see that black metal rod next to the glass cleaner ? His finger was stuck well and truly in it, there was no gap, it was airtight and his knuckle was turning purple. My initial thought was a trip to the ER, then I told him to pour vegetable oil around it and then Ta Da, I remembered a time that Reagan got her leg jammed between  chairs while we were waiting for Victoria when she was still in High School, to this day I don't know how she managed to do it but she did, the office staff and myself did all we could and then they called the janitor who took one look at her leg, sprayed it with glass cleaner and her leg slid straight out. So tonight I grabbed the glass cleaner, sprayed it around the bottom of the tube and around his knuckle and after a couple of seconds it came right off... PHEW !! So even if you don't like to clean windows go buy some glass cleaner and if you don't want to keep it with your cleaning products keep it along side your first aid kit, you never know when you're really going to need it.

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen