Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beautifully and wonderfully made



Colton Thomas came into this world 11/21/11 at 12:26pm, weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long and a head full of dark hair. He's quite possibly the cutest baby I've ever seen. Mommy is doing great after a rough first day, I asked her last night how she felt now that she was a Mom, she told me "I don't really feel that different other than I have someone to care for now, he's awesome and I'm going to call him King Colton." Yes, she's smitten.

Uncle Ben and Auntie Reagan adore him already, they could both quite possibly inhale him.

















Pappy (Marc, LOL) adores his new Grandson and went straight back to work after visiting him and handed out cigars to his fellow co workers. Me, well duh, he's scrummy and will always know he can come to me for anything at anytime. We just have one small problem, what he should call me ? He won't be talking for a while so it's not too big an issue, but it is an issue when I don't know how to sign cards and a special book I have for him.
Grandma sounds ok, but maybe kind of old, Nana reminds me of the dog in Peter Pan, Mi Mi... nah, Gi Gi.. everyone seems to think so, me not so much, Mom Mom... nope, Mamoo.. no can do, Omah.. doesn't sound right, Victoria thinks Mimsy... she's so silly but as silly sounding as it is it's kind of growing on me.


I don't know, what do you think ?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations to you and the happy family! King Colton is adorable. I called my favorite grandmother Nanny, but I think Mimsy sounds wonderfully loveable.

Anonymous said...

What about GoGo? I think that is grandma in India
judyk2310@yahoo.com

stephanie joy said...

mimsy is super cute!
my mom is called omi.
it's different and cute too.
my mother in law is called nana or nanny.
i like those too!
no grandmas in our little family.
let us know what you decide! :)

MelissaW said...

I think Mimsy is cute, but honestly, I'm partial to GiGi. That's what my kids call my mom, and believe it or not, the nurse in the L&D room came up w/ it before they took me in for my c/s.

Google Analytical

screen