Monday, November 7, 2011

Playing catch up

I really do have a lot to be grateful for and I don't forget it I just forget to write about it LOL. Sooo let's play catch up from the last 4 days.

Day 4 : My Moms Group.... these women are extraordinary, I could go on and on about how awesome they are and it would take all night. I've never met a group of women quite like them, I am blessed indeed.

Day 5: Technology... I'm so grateful for the phone and internet. without it I'd never get to see my neice and pictures such as this
I haven't met her in person yet, 3,000 miles is a long way away but I do get to see her grow up and feel like I'm still a part of her life.

Day 6: A mother who passed down her love of sewing, she may not be with me now and she never did get to see anything I have sewn but she gave me the desire to learn and that has now turned into the ability to help clothe my children.

Day 7 : My wonderful loyal customers. Without them I would have no business, I wouldn't be able to stay home and be here for my kids and my kids wouldn't be participating in their extra curricular activities or wearing the clothes and shoes they do. Thankyou all and my children thankyou too.

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen