Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New clothespin/ accessory bags

Will be listed in the store within the next 24 hours.
If you don't like to hang your clothes out,(and why wouldn't you ? You not only help the environment but also your electricity bill.) You can use them as lingerie bags, free up draw space and hang your lingerie up in your closet, or use these bags to store your stockings and tights to avoid snags. These bags have numerous uses, just be creative.
If you choose to use them as a clothespin bag, they will hold at least 150 clothespins.

4 comments:

MelissaW said...

LOVE the new patterns you have! Hope they sell well for you.

Kat's Credence said...

ALMOST makes me wanna go put up a clothes line, almost, lol.

Karin Schueller said...

LMBO at Kat's Credence reply. I've never hung my clothes to dry. I've never even considered it, lol. But I LOVE the one I bought from you for my daughter's undies. :) It is perfect, and exactly what I wanted.

Cherry Lane Jane said...

How clever and cute! love them:)

Google Analytical

screen