Since her surgery Victoria has had to sleep downstairs in what was once our den, meaning she is downstairs while the rest of us are upstairs sleeping. At 1am this morning we were awakened to a blood curdling scream "DADDY !!!!!!" I woke up scared to death and had to rouse Marc, he ran downstairs to see what was the matter and Victoria informed him that there was someone trying to get in through the window, Marc went to investigate and this is who came to the front door
She had run outside late last night and I guess once the temps dipped she thought better of it, instead of sleeping in the garage she just kept knocking at the screen on Victoria's window until someone gave her the attention she was looking for.. Smart cat.
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (44)
- The definition of a good Mom
- Cat burglar ?
- Is there anything worse than chalk scraping a blac...
- Valentines Giveaway
- The sweetest little sister ever
- I need gift ideas
- Who's that distinguished looking fella in my bedro...
- You know your life is full when...
- For Brooke
- Children and cake make it all better
- Remembering Mum
- The secret to getting things done
- Such excitement
- Happy 2009
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2008 (161)