I have a best friend, we have been friends since we were 11 and we know just about all there is to know about each other, we are total opposites, she has a Birthday coming up and I am stumped as to what to give her.
She lives in the UK, I am here in the U.S, postage over to the UK is insane.
She doesn't read, she doesn't cook, she doesn't appreciate hand made ( the one time I sent her handmade she responded with "I wish I could sew, then I could save money too") hmmm, therefore doesn't craft either.
She appears to be more about quantity, not quality, she has no use for modern technology, she's a girly girl, traditional, likes to accessorise.
I need ideas for this gal, I'm going nuts trying to find the perfect gift and it needs to be something light, therefore inexpensive to mail.
Do you have a favorite gift that might work for her ?
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (44)
- The definition of a good Mom
- Cat burglar ?
- Is there anything worse than chalk scraping a blac...
- Valentines Giveaway
- The sweetest little sister ever
- I need gift ideas
- Who's that distinguished looking fella in my bedro...
- You know your life is full when...
- For Brooke
- Children and cake make it all better
- Remembering Mum
- The secret to getting things done
- Such excitement
- Happy 2009
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2008 (161)