Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Commitment to loveliness
My friend Emily posts this challenge on her blog every now and again and this week (though a day late) I decided to join in, I find if I write something down it'll have a much better chance of getting done than if it sits in my fuddled brain.
It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
So here goes:
1. Deep clean one bedroom and sort through the closets, dresser and bookcase.
2. Get in one good trail run
3. Go around and fill up all the bird feeders
4. List at least 2 new items in the shop
5. Finish up the orders that I have.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Commitment to loveliness
- My kind of foreplay
- Just when I thought I had it all figured out
- Mr Webster, if you're reading
- I'm my Daddy's girl afterall
- Extended Sale
- Spring Fever Sale
- The most amazing chocolate cake EVER
- My new computer buddy
- Shooting Stars
- Ne'er Cast a Clout
- Sand and Snow
- You know it's been a long week when.....
- From the mouths of babes
- My Silver Lining
- Snow Day
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2008 (161)