Monday, March 9, 2009

Ne'er Cast a Clout

till May be out. That's what my Grandad always said. Boy is it hard to think about that saying and try not to get all giddy and excited by the warmer temps we've been blessed with these last few days. Can you tell I'm more than a little ready for Spring ?

Between the clocks going forward yesterday giving us longer lighter evenings and the sun shiney days we've been blessed with the last 3 days I can already feel that Winter cloak being lifted.

Today I sat outside and enjoyed a cup of tea (in my new favorite mug) and read a book while waiting for Reagan to be dropped off from school.


I got to use my clothes line again


And we ate dinner outside. Wheeee :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new blog look. The polka dots are super cute!:)

Maria said...

I really liek teh new background!

Stephenie said...

Im suppose to still be getting that Amish clothes line they never put up last year but at this point I will take what I can get already.

As for Dinner.. YUM! Looks tasty.

stephanie joy said...

oh my word, i'm SO jealous! you must be thrilled to not be in MN anymore. guess what we have forecasted today in sunny manitoba? a blizzard... yup! welcome to spring my a**! ha ha! at least i have july to look forward to!

love the mug, btw! so sweet!

Google Analytical

screen