Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Purses, fabric and celebrities

What do you get when you morph all 3 of those together ? A fabulous contest hosted by Lila Tueller Designs

First one to email her with all 12 correct morphs receives one of her awesome purses made w/ her yummy fabrics.

So go on over, have some fun and see how many of those morphs you recognise.
Personally I'm going to wish on my lucky star tonight, I've been lusting her purses for a while now, it would be pretty sweet to find one of those under my tree Christmas morning.

So in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I wish you good luck,and will keep my fingers crossed that one of you will be a Runner Up.

2 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

Thanks for the post, and the link! You are very kind...and you did a great job on your guesses! But I won't tell who won till the 24th! Check back...
Lila

Emma said...

Let us know if you win Penny. I think I got most of them but there was 2 I did guess on. That was fun though.

Google Analytical

screen