Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

As Christmas approaches I know several of you are out there scratching your heads wondering what to give loved ones for Christmas gifts, so I thought I'd make up my own little gift guide and show off a couple of my favorite things from some fellow Etsy sellers.

For a special teacher:
How about the card that keeps on giving from AMomentAMemory28 a personalised card mounted on seeded paper.The teacher can peel off the special photograph and keep it as a keepsake,then plant the paper and before s/he knows it they'll have a display of wildflowers, clover or catnip, your choice. How cool is that ? It's a nice inexpensive gift that won't break the bank and it beats another coffee mug.


For a special friend:
Go visit dpholkdesigns she sells the most beautiful glasswork, everything from ornaments to serving dishes, personally I'm salivating over the wall pocket pictured below. This is also a seller who will go out of her way for you,she will ship your item directly to the gift recipient, even overseas if that's what you want.


For the avid bookreader:
How about a really cool bookmark, again another seller who will go over and above for you don't see what you want ? Convo her and if she has the charms she'll custom make you one. Ben LOVES the bookmark I gave him for his Birthday, he claims they are much better than the traditional ones


For the special teen:
Jeweledblossoms makes some of the prettiest jewellery, I personally purchased the necklace below, Victoria had seen it and went gaga over it, so she'll be receiving it in her stocking this year. This is a beautiful piece of jewellery and something she can treasure for a very long time, the craftsmanship is outstanding.


For the hard to buy for or the perfect stocking stuffer:
Go visit Karin over at Awindowintowhimsy she has some of the prettiest keyfobs you'll find on Etsy,


For the tween, college student or young at heart:
Go visit Shauneil these racks are the coolest. Shhhh Ben will be getting one of these under the tree.


For the little people:
Go visit Mountainsidecrochet she has some sweet little characters, but this has to be my favorite, how cute is that little mouse ? What a great giftset, 2 plushies and a book. The perfect combination.


Of course you are also more than welcome to come visit me over at my store, if you don't see what you want convo me, customs are a big deal this year. Pillows, aprons and ovenmitts are keeping my machine whirring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice holiday gift guide! You have some lovely selections, and I'm very honored you chose to include my little Lion and Mouse. Thank you.

Pat @ Mountainside Crochet
http://mountainsidecrochet.etsy.com

Google Analytical

screen