Thursday, November 6, 2008

She's a dreamer

Reagan must be having some pretty vivid dreams lately. Last night after sleeping on the couch for a good 30 mins, she sat up looked over at her brother and said in the most disgusted voice ever "It's just a lion, Ben." Ok then. This morning she came and snuggled in bed with me for a little and fell asleep almost immediately, when she woke up she looked me square in the eye and asked "Can I chop the cheese ?" I asked her why she needed to chop cheese, she replied "For the Macaroni and cheese" then rolled over and slept for another 30 mins.
She has no recollection of either conversation.

1 comment:

Kat's Credence said...

JJ does the same thing, we get some laughs out of him.
I dream a lot, John not at all, I think I have the better hand there being able to remember my dreams! Regan will as well!

Google Analytical

screen