Life will send you a sign telling you not to quit.
I've being thinking about closing down my Etsy shop. For some reason I haven't made my niche there and I'm getting frustrated, not knowing what I'm doing wrong and how to turn things around.
Today as I was thinking and pondering over what to do I received an email from a fellow Etsian, telling me how much she liked my pillows and that she had added them to her 'Treasurey' I feel very honored that out of the thousands of artists there, I was one that she chose. Little did she know that just by doing that she turned my mind set around and I have decided that I will continue working at it until I finally succeed.
If you have a few minutes I would really appreciate it if would you go over to my store look around and come back and leave me some constructive criticism in my comments here.
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (114)
- The ultimate job search plus a Giveaway
- Carnival bloggy giveaway
- August Good Deed & 100 post Giveaway
- R.I.P Randy Pausch
- If your kid is a lizard lover, you should read thi...
- Darn these gas prices
- I love my kids
- You know there's a serious swimmer in the house
- New in the store
- Sometimes when you least expect it...
- It's a full moon
- A couple more items in the store
- Who has Potty Mouth now ?
- 2 conundrums
- A store update
- My friend needs a job
- Living with nature
- A peek of things to come
- 6 Random things about me
- Do you have what it takes ?
- Embroidery fun
- Another thing to add to your beach bag
- ▼ July (23)