Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sometimes when you least expect it...

Life will send you a sign telling you not to quit.
I've being thinking about closing down my Etsy shop. For some reason I haven't made my niche there and I'm getting frustrated, not knowing what I'm doing wrong and how to turn things around.
Today as I was thinking and pondering over what to do I received an email from a fellow Etsian, telling me how much she liked my pillows and that she had added them to her 'Treasurey' I feel very honored that out of the thousands of artists there, I was one that she chose. Little did she know that just by doing that she turned my mind set around and I have decided that I will continue working at it until I finally succeed.

If you have a few minutes I would really appreciate it if would you go over to my store look around and come back and leave me some constructive criticism in my comments here.

5 comments:

ErinRagan said...

Penny, I think your stuff is fabulous, and your store looks great just how it is! I'm so glad you got a pick-me-up that you needed today!

You could always put pics of Reagan on there modeling your gorgeous girly things... I bet that would do the trick! ;)

A Little Of A Lot said...

Thanks Erin.
I was going to have Reagan model the oven mitts for me until she put (mine) on her feet and started dusting the kitchen floor with them, LOL. Maybe I should sell then as dual purpose ;-)

Keener Family said...

I LOVE the purse you made me!! It's SUPER cute and I use it with all of my black outfits!!! I think your awesome and should keep up the store for sure!!

Bean said...

Congrats on the Treasury!! I'm glad you're not giving up! It took me awhile to start getting more into the swing of it all, too... and I know you'll find a niche ;)

A Little Of A Lot said...

Thanks Tarin, I'm glad you love the purse, it did look cute with your outfit last week ;-)

Thanks Bean, it's just so flipping frustrating not knowing when or even if it's going to happen.

Google Analytical

screen

Blog Archive