Saturday, May 10, 2008

A girl's gotta do what a girl wants to do

Once in a blue moon right ?

Marc has been gone since Tuesday and won't be home until late tomorrow night, it's been a long, busy week and that's ok.
Today I had a list as long as my arm of things I needed to get done and how many of those things do you think I actually got done ? Not a darn thing, and that is totally ok in my world.
My day started with coming down pouring my coffee and taking it up to bed with me and I read some more of my book LOVE this book, if you're looking for a good read I highly recommend this. I spoke to a girlfriend on the phone for a good long while, between us we found the solution to world peace, at least in our corner of the world, then I came down and cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom, not because I had to but because I wanted to, tidied the house and then sat down to a movie and watched it all the way through without one interruption, it was bliss.
I don't remember the last time I had a day like this, it was certainly over due and I feel wonderfully rejuvenated for it.
During this time my children weren't locked in their rooms, Victoria was out doing whatever 16 y/o girls do on a weekend and the other 2 were over playing at a friends house,they came back for a little and grabbed a snack and then they were gone again.
Well off to cook dinner..Spaghetti with meatballs, a green salad and warm garlic bread sounds pretty yum and a great way to finish out the day.

No comments:

Google Analytical

screen

Blog Archive