Monday, May 5, 2008

TAG.... I'm it.

My friend Bean tagged me for this Meme, in order to help me through my 'A Post A Day In May Challenge'.. Thanks Bean

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO ?

I was the mom of a 6 month baby boy and a 6 year old girl, living in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. I was a Brownie troop leader, Room Mother, Helps Ministry leader, living and loving life.

MY TO DO LIST/ WHAT I ACTUALLY DID RECENTLY

Things to do:

Harden up the seedlings ready for planting
Make up hanging baskets for the front porch
Plant Basil
Fill planters for the back yard
Buy Hummingbird food and fill their feeders
Buy candles for the gazebo
Sign up Reagan for T Ball
Sign up Victoria for Summer swim team
Go Summer clothes shopping for me... Wheeeee ;-)
And the list goes on and on and on.....

Things accomplished:

Prepared the ground for the vegetable garden
Finally got my MD drivers license.... Yay me ;-)
Swept off the front porch
Weeded and prepared garden beds to grow Basil, Cilantro,and Garlic.
Finished Summer clothes shopping for all 3 kids

SNACKS I ENJOY

I'm not really a snacker, usually it's a piece of fruit or a chocolate rice cake spread with peanut butter, when I'm PMS'ing I'll munch on chips.

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE

Phew, that's a lot of money. Pay off all outstanding debt for us and other family members, buy a farm and become self sufficient, donate a huge chunk towards Pediatric Cancer research, set up hospitals in 3rd world countries where natives can recieve adequate medical attention and medicines/ vaccinations.

3 BAD HABITS

Procrastination
Disorganization
Horder

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED

Reading, England
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Roanoke, Virginia
Marshall, Minnesota
Salisbury, Maryland

JOBS I'VE HAD

Paper round, retail sales, nurse, makeup/skin consultant, stage makeup artist, receptionist, accounts clerk

4 PEOPLE WHO HAVE INTERESTING BLOGS THAT I'D LIKE TO TAG

Lisa
Hilly
Marly
Maria


No comments:

Google Analytical

screen

Blog Archive